Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NSTAR 800 Number

Support & Contact: NSTAR Phone Number Look Up

What is the 1-800 number for NSTAR? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers for NSTAR.

NSTAR Customer Support Service:1-800-666-394-4726 (1-800-MONEYGRAM)

  • Hello thank you for calling NStar- for quality purposes your call maybe recorded. I am an automated assistant- how may I help you?
  • Customer service.
    • I understand you want to talk to a customer service representative. I maybe able to help you- you can say things like account balance, payment plan or moving- how may I help you?
    • Account balance.
    • Account balance and recent payments?
    • Yes.
    • Please hold while I look up your account- okay what account number are you calling about?
  • Power outage.
    • Please hold while I transfer your call.
    • Welcome to the Nstar electric- outage reporting systems consider all downed wires live and dangerous. The telephone number XXX-XXX-XXXX doesn’t match our records. In order to process your report we will need either the telephone number or the account number of the location that you are calling about.
    • To enter the telephone number press 1,
    • to enter the account number press 2.

source:www.nstar.com/residential/contacts/telephone.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment